Are you tired to create pages through different environments?
- Add Virtual WordPress ‘page’ from php template file automatically
Not needed to add ‘page’ from admin panel
The page-xxx.php would be located at ‘themes/your-theme/page-foobar.php’ then the page will be created as ‘http://www.example.com/foobar/’ without admin panel.
- Download the Add Page From Templete plugin.
- Decompress the ZIP file and upload the contents of the archive intot /tp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Activate Custom permalink setting. (Make sure .htaccess file is generated)
- How to add the virtual page?
Put your template file into your ‘themes/yourtheme/pages/’.
Make the template page name ‘page-xxx.php’.
- I put file but I cannot see the page. Why?
Check the template file located at correctly directory.
The default directory is ‘wp-content/themes/yourtheme/pages/’.
Check whether the same slug page * NOT EXISTS *.
You can check the conflict at the plugin setting page.
Check custom permalink setting is activated.
Please send the problem to the author.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Add Page From Template” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Add Page From Template” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Remove critical bug.
- Fixed: Set Title when called at wp_title().
- Fixed: Set title correctly.
- Upgraded: Show title from template file.
- Fixed: Removed a warning.
- Fixed: For old WP_version <= 4.3.
- Fixed: APFT Overrides global $post. Now we can use function/tags which refers to global $post such as get_post_type().
- Fixed: Removed debug code.
- Fixed: Added pagename when apft virtual page loaded.
- Fixed: version number.
- Fixed: Reload pages when the plugin is activated.
- Fixed: Remove Warning.
- Upgraded: Added template list table at the setting page.
- Plugin is born.