Be compliant with the Cookies and GDPR Legislation with HOB Advanced Cookies.
HOB Advanced Cookies allows you to give your users the choice to block the usage of non-essential cookies such as facebook, twiiter, youtube… Your site will respect and be compliant with GDPR.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas.
HOB France Services is a digital communication agency based in Sophia Antipolis and Paris. Our teams are true experts of WordPress projects. Website creation, maintenance, extension development and training, we support our customers in all phases of the realization of their digital projects.
As featured on
- Go to you administration area in WordPress
Plugins > Add
- Look for
advancedcookies(use search form)
- Click on Install and Activate the plugin
advancedcookiesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
In the Configuration tab, you can customize button text, colors, cookie bar position, delay before displaying (in seconds) and duration of consent (in days).
In the Service Management tab, you can write a description for each service.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HOB Advanced Cookies for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility with latest version of WordPress 6.3.1
- Issue with google font when cookies were denied fixed
- Plugin image menu in WordPress Admin’s panel resized
- Add a delay to the cookie’s banner and customise it in order to optimise your SEO