Agile Cash is a COMPLETELY FREE WooCommerce plug-in that allows your customers to make purchases using Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Monero, Zcash and others. It will calculate the crypto valuation for your preferred fiat currency in real-time and automatically updates order status to confirmed/cancelled.
We currently support using these 43 cryptocurrencies:
— Bitcoin (BTC) with MPK Integration (use Electrum or Exodus)
— Litecoin (LTC) with MPK Integration.
— Dogecoin (DOGE)
— Ethereum (ETH)
— Augur (REP)
— Ethereum Classic (ETC)
— Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
— Monero (XMR)*
— Ripple (XRP)
— Dash (DASH)
— Zcash (ZEC)
— Bitcoin Gold (BTG)*
— Blackcoin (BLK)
— DeepOnion (ONION)
— Vericoin (VRC)*
— EOS (EOS)
— Bitcoin SV (BSV)
— VeChain (VET)*
— Tron (TRX)
— Stellar (XLM)
— Cardano (ADA)
— Qtum (QTUM) with MPK Integration.
— Tezos (XTZ)
— Gnosis (GNO)
— Melon (MLN)
— Binance Coin (BNB)
— Iota (MIOTA)*
— Maker (MKR)
— Nem (XEM)
— Waves (WAVES)
— Ontology (ONT)*
— OmiseGO (OMG)
— Holo (HOT)
— Chainlink (LINK)
— Decred (DCR)
— Basic Attention Token (BAT)
— 0x (ZRX)
— Lisk (LSK)
— Bytecoin (BCN)*
— Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)*
— DigiByte (DGB)*
— Gemini Dollar (GUSD)
— PotCoin (POT)*
(*) = the asterisk above indicates the cryptocurrency has no automatic confirmations/cancellations of payments functionality.
Let us know what you think by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Install it as you would any other plugin
- Activate it
- Head over to WooCommerce » Settings » Payments
- Click Manage for “Pay using cryptocurrency”
- Enter the associated wallet address to receive payments, select the desire exchanges to get pricing data from, and you are good to go!
- If you are utilizing the Electrum Wallet feature, we highly recommend creating a brand new Electrum Wallet Master Public Key and only using one Electrum Wallet per store. We also recommend increasing your gap limit in electrum to 100.
Contributors & Developers
“Agile Cash Crypto Payments for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Agile Cash Crypto Payments for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated Auto-Payment for Dash and Stellar
- Added text wrapping to address on thank you page
- Added Auto-Payment feature for Waves, Decred, NEM, and Lisk
- Updated Monero address validation
- Added 18 new cryptocurrencies
- Small fix for Dogecoin logo image not showing up on thank-you page
- Added cryptocurrency-specific settings for Auto-Order Processing and Electrum
- Added auto-payment for erc20 tokens: Augur, Gnosis, and Melonport
- Added support for Cardano ADA, Qtum, Tezos, Gnosis, and Melon
- Added new Auto-Payment Confirmation/Cancellation Feature for most cryptos
- Added support for Electrum for Qtum
- Added support for EOS, Bitcoin SV, VeChain, Tron, and Stellar
- Made cron job more reliable
- Updated master public key field description to be more clear
- Added automatic payment processing for Ethereum
- Added carousel-mode for non-electrum cryptocurrencies
- Updated customer cancellation email
- Updated admin settings page
- Electrum now supports automatic order payment processing and cancellation. We now support Electrum for Bitcoin and Litecoin!
- Added support for Electrum Bitcoin Wallet, which generates a new wallet address for every order
- Electrum Orders will auto process after two confirmations
- Added support for Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Gold, and Augur
- One gateway now provides an option for every supported currency
- Added support for Ripple, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, DeepOnion, Blackcoin, and Vericoin
- Added wallet address validation
- Updated round precision to smallest unit possible
- Added QR code support
- Prices are now retrieved and displayed only on thank you page
- Added support for Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum
- Updated Copy
- Added support for multiple WooCommerce currencies
- Implemented caching for API calls
- Submit for review