This plugin lets you show the data from one or more Foobot Air Quality Monitor devices on your WordPress site in a simple table. Please check out the demo site.
Icon made by Vitaly Gorbachev from www.flaticon.com
- Download the plugin .zip archive and unpack it.
- Locate the plugin file and upload to your website Plugins folder.
- Log into WordPress and activate the plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, go to
Settings > Foobot APIand add your Foobot API username and API key (Get your Foobot API key here).
- Use the shortcode
[foobot-show-data device="foo"], where
foois your device name, to show the world your AQ data!
- Do I need to have a Foobot device to use this plugin
No, but you do need access to one via the Foobot API in order to display data on your site.
- Can you sell me a Foobot Air Quality Monitor?
Sorry, no. I need both of mine for testing purposes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Air Quality Data from Foobot” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Air Quality Data from Foobot” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add credits and assets for plugin repo
- Initial plugin version