Aksh Mailchimp widget for wordpress to let your users sign up for MailChimp list. Add your MailChimp API key and List ID in Settings -> Aksh MailChimp thats it. You can also set whether to display NAME field or not, option to display form field name as lable or placeholder, option to enable sending confirmation email (MailChimp Double Opt-in) before register or not etc settings are there.
Aksh Mailchimp widget very easy to handle in widgets. You can also add HTML texts before and/or after your mailchimp sign up form from widget. All sign up form elements are css class name ready to easy style with your theme stylesheet.
In latest version now the form uses AJAX posting to submit form data to MailChimp.
- Unzip our archive and upload the
aksh-mailchimpwidgetdirectory (including all files within) to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Go to Settings and look for
Aksh MailChimpin the menu
- Enter your verified MailChimp API Key.
- Enter your MailChimp List ID.
- Give form input field labels and Subscribe button text of your choice (Optional).
- Hide/Show Name field in your MailChimp Sign Up form (Optional, default is display Name input field in sign up form).
- Option to show field labels as placeholder in input fields (Optional and default is to show labels in label HTML tag).
- Option to enable/disable Double Opt-in to send confirmation email before register into MailChimp list (Default it is disable).
- Go to Appearance->Widgets and drag the
Aksh Mailchimp Signupwidget into one of your Widget Area.
- Where to set MailChimp API key and List id?
In your Admin panel, go to
Aksh MailChimpwhere you will find the inputs to add MailChimp API key and MailChimp List id
- Can I edit sign up form field labels?
Yes, you can edit labels of MailChimp sign up form. Even you can select option whether to display form field label or as input placeholder.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Aksh Mailchimp Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors