Add analytics tracking code in the footer page.
Installing “Analytics in the footer – Titibate” can be done either by searching for “Analytics in the footer” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Settings > General’ page and add the code in the field
- Optional(this overwrites the option): Add a new line to your config file: define( ‘WP_TTB_ANALYTICS’, ‘UA-XXXXXXXX-X’ );
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Analytics in the footer – Titibate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors