WordPress Auto scroll for reading plugin
WordPress Auto Scroll for reading plugin is developed to add an automatic scroll effect to your page for your readers. It’s a very user-friendly plugin with a flexible interface.
Ever want to read through an article without touching a keyboard or mouse? WordPress Auto Scroll for reading is a great blogging tool in WordPress.
Now, you don’t have to go back and forth and use the scroll button. All you need is just click the play button and continue reading.
Auto Scroll for reading is the best plugin in WordPress that provides the key functionalities which make it the best auto scroll tool for reading.
- You can set a specific scroll speed
- Works smoothly with all the major browsers including Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE, etc.
- It allows to pause and resume the scrolling anytime
- It’s applicable to all posts categories and posts types
- Provides infinite page auto scrolling
- It’s simple to use with long texts
- Offers smooth scrolling experience with mobile autoscroll
How to Use
Auto Scroll for reading is an extremely easy to use blog plugin for WordPress. You just have to take the following steps:
- Go to the Plugin installation section
- Find and Install the Auto Scroll for reading plugin
- Activate it and enjoy your convenience
No further settings regulations are required! Right after activating the plugin auto scrolling buttons appear on your page.
Install the WordPress Auto Scroll plugin for reading and give your readers a chance to combine comfort and reading with auto blogging!
When to Use the Auto Scroll for reading plugin
Do you want to go through an article while working on a particular project? Use the WordPress auto scroll blogging tool to save your time.
For example, you are a cook and try your best to make a perfect dish. However, you need some instructions regarding it. The less time-consuming and effective way is to use an auto scroll for reading to work and get instructed simultaneously.
Moreover, Auto Scroll for reading makes it possible to read articles even when you’re at the gym. Isn’t it amazing?
Nowadays it’s easy to find various articles or blog post on any topic. WordPress AutoScroll plugin is an excellent blogging tool in WordPress to make your experience even smoother and easier. Enjoy reading articles whenever and wherever you want!
There are two ways to install Auto scroll for reading: the easy way, when you install Auto scroll for reading from your WordPress dashboard, and the not so easy way, when you install it from WordPress.org.
- 1.1 The easiest way to enjoy Auto scroll for reading:
- 1.1.1 Login to your WordPress dashboard
- 1.1.2 Go to Plugins
- 1.1.3 Add New
- 1.1.4 Search for Auto scroll for reading
- 1.1.5 Click to install
- 1.2 The second way:
- 1.2.1 Download the zip file from https://wordpress.org/plugins/auto-scroll-for-reading/
- 1.2.2 Go to Plugins
- 1.2.3 Add New
- 1.2.4 Upload plugin
- 1.2.5 Choose file auto-scroll-for-reading.zip
1.2.6 Click to install
1.3 In order to install the auto-scroll-for-reading from WordPress.org you must unzip the archive and copy the auto-scroll-for-reading folder into your plugins folder (\wp-content\plugins).
After one ofthis steps you can activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
Once activated configure any options as desired and you can enjoy our auto-scroll-for-reading.
How does this plugin work?
This plugin allows you to load your infinite posts while page scrolling to the WordPress website.
Will it affect the website’s speed?
Definitely not! It will not affect the loading of the website in anyways.
Does it work with any post or page type?
Yes! It works smoothly with any WordPress post and page type.
Is it possible to regulate the speed?
Of course! You can choose to auto scroll slowly and a bit quickly. Also, you can stop scrolling anytime.
Contributors & Developers
“Auto scroll for reading” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added: Default speed option
- Tested: Compatible up to 6.0.3
- Added: Move to the top automatically option on the admin dashboard
- Added: Documentation button on the admin dashboard
- Tested: Compatible up to 6.0
- Added: Deactivate popup
- Added: Hovering for showing the title option
- Updated: POT file
- Tested: Compatible up to WP 5.9
- Added: Autoplay option
- Tested: Compatible up to WP 5.8.3
- Added: Go to top functionality on the front page
- Tested: Compatible up to WP 5.8.2
- Added: Rescroll delay option
- Added: Button position option
- Added: Button color option
- Added: First release