Allows insertion of content configured through admin panel to be displayed after the post content; supports HTML format and works with shortcodes including Contact Form 7 and is multisite compatible.
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-display-after-post-content folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
Use the admin page to configure the content which should be displayed after post content.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
- Can I translate this plugin?
- Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“azurecurve Display After Post Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “azurecurve Display After Post Content” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Changes and feature additions for the Posts Archive plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- Add azurecurve menu
- First version