This plugin hasnt been tested with the latest 3 major releases of WordPress. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Dont buy the plugin,
The developer of the plugins never bnother to resolve the issues
Plugin doesnt work, even after raising the issue multiple times on email,
the developer doesnot respond to any of the mail,
its more than 60 days now, we are tryin to contatct them we have paid for the plugin and it was just a waist.
Even after unchecking the "Enable Enable Birthday Discount Vouchers" option, my website keeps sending out discount code to the customers. This made my site losing so much money unexpectedly.
The author seems to be fixing the issue immediately. I will update the rating for their efforts.
You might think I am too harsh, but imagine that the harm done to my store was so big and not reversible.
Let's say I migrated ~10k customer accounts with their birthdays data and planned to only give coupons on a future specific date. And now
1. It has much more mis-sent coupons than my initial plan.
2. I have no legal way to delete the coupons because they are sent with an email. (I do have the option to void all coupons technically, but then it will then become a scam or false statement in emails)
3. It ruined my planned special promo as it is no more surprise. Wasted marketing plan.
4. People now keep asking me how to get birthday coupons and why some of them didnt receive one. More CS efforts needed.
5. How about their trust and expectation on my store now? PR shit happens.
To be fair, third-party WordPress plugins often come with minor bugs. (a plugin switch logic issue is nothing near minor IMO tho)
It is good to see the developer to respond this quickly (maybe they realized that first review being one star will ruin their sales of the pro version). So maybe this plugin doesn't deserve one star now. IDK because at this point I am not using it anymore.