A collection of blocks developed for WordPress Gutenberg editor. All of these blocks are specially for all kinds of publishing websites like
Blogs, Newspapers and Magazines. Organize and display your posts on your frontpage using BNM blocks. Currently there are six blocks available.
This plugin provides 6 blocks.
- Posts Slider Example block scaffolded with Create Block tool.
- Featured Posts: #2 Featured Posts Block style #2.
- Posts Block: #1 Posts block style #1.
- Featured Posts: #1 Featured Posts Block style #1.
- Posts Block: #2 Posts block style #2.
- Posts Ultra Posts Block that can be used to display posts in different layouts.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/bnm-blocksdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Dashboard > Pages > Add New.
- Click the + icon to add Blocks to the page.
- Search for the word “BNM” and it will list all the blocks included in the BNM Blocks Plugin.
- Add your preferred BNM Blocks to the page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BNM Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New: Removed “Post Block: Style #3” block and added “Posts Ultra” block.
- New: Added section titles for blocks.
- Fix: Fixed undefined value issue in format_value_for_type() function in CSS_Utility class.
- Fix: Fixed duplication issues in Inspector Color Controls.
- Fix: Renamed Classess and function names.
- Fix: Fixed direct file access issues.
- Fix: Fixed escaping issues in template-functions.php
- Initial Release