** IMPORTANT **
This plugin will not be updated for future versions of BuddyPress (1.3) – if you would like to take over this plugin, please contact me.
This plugin enables restriction of email domains during user registration for a single (non-multisite) WordPress installation of BuddyPress
This plugin will NOT work for a multisite/network WordPress install – intended for single WordPress ONLY.
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Enter email domains under WP-Admin -> BuddyPress -> Restrict Email
- I use Multisite WordPress – how can I enable Banned Email Domains for BuddyPress?
Please see this quick tip to add a simple filter:
- My question isn’t answered here
Please contact me on
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress Restrict Email Domains” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First [BETA] version