Managing a store with hundreds of products is not easy. From time to time, you may need to decrease prices by 20% for a time based sale, add a tag to hundreds of products to optimize searches, etc.
No need to do it manually anymore – our bulk editor app is specialized at doing this kind of repetitive product/variant edit work accurately and quickly.
- Filter products/variants to edit by collection, product type, tags, title, description, keywords, created time or any combination of these.
- Preview which products are going to be edited based on your filters.
- Auto data column only shows advanced column data if you search.
- Ajax paging for preview products.
- Choose how you want to edit. Apply for product variations only or apply for specific variants.
- Review what products/variants have been edited with detailed logs.
- Task history logs.
- Option to revert/undo any changes that have been made.
- Schedule bulk editing.
- Designed to edit hundreds of products.
- Advanced price edit actions: set new, increase by a fixed amount, increase by %, decrease by a fixed amount, decrease by %.
- Advanced round price to nearest x.xx after decimal points.
- Support placeholders data for edit text fields e.g product title, product content,…
- Bulk delete products.
Schedule bulk delete products.
Fields possible to edit:
- Product Status
- Date Published
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Sale dates from (Pro version)
- Sale dates end (Pro version)
- Manage stock
- Stock quantity
- Downloadable files (Pro version)
- Download limit
- Download expiry
- Allow backorders
- Total sales
- Average rating
- Review count
- Tax status (Pro version)
- Tax class (Pro version)
- Sold individually
- Purchase note
- Upsells (Pro version)
- Cross-sells (Pro version)
- Product attribute (Pro version)
- Custom field (Comming soon)
- Download to your plugin directory or simply install via WordPress admin interface.
Show to show more data columns
Just add more field conditons in step: 1
Find products you want to edit.
You can leave the value of condition fields empty if you want to show column data only.
How I edit variants only ?
In step 3
Choose how you want to editcheck to
Apply for product variations only.
How I skip all variations when editing ?
In step 1 choice
Skip all variationsin second box.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bulk Edit for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bulk Edit for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.