“Definitely the best plagin for the need: simple
Easy to settle
And more important if you dont need round prices, its free” – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ pey0ne
Editing the price of one item? That’s a simple task.
Editing the price of thousands of items? You either will spend days doing it manually and you’ll never finish, hire someone to do it and he probably will make mistakes, or install our Bulk Price Editor for WooCommerce Plugin.
With a simple click of a button you can change the price of any number of items you want, without any mistakes, and saving hours of labor for more impactful tasks in your store.
The efficiency and convinence of using our plugin will make you wish you had knew it before, but fret not, the features in our plugin will compensate for all the wasted hours you’ve spent manually editing the price of each item in your store.
🤝 Recommended By
- Common Ninja: Price Update: Bulk Pricing Editor for WooCommerce
- Quad Layers: Best 5 Plugins to Change Prices in Bulk in WooCommerce
- Bulk Price Converter for WooCommerce Review
🚀 Main Features: FREE Version
Bulk Price Editor is a really simple feature to use yet it’s extremely powerful. Basically what this function helps you to do is to change the prices of “all” of your products or “some” of your products based on the criteria that you specify and with the amount that you specify. Here are the main features:
🚀 Change all prices to a fixed amount in bulk
Set all product prices into a specific price that you determine. This is extremely helpful when you’re selling closely priced products and want to apply a sitewide offer, so you can sell all products on your site for $10 for example (similar to Udemy offers).
🚀 Bulk edit prices by multiplying prices with any value
Eventhough the feature name is ‘multiply’ you can use it to reduce product prices by multiplying by fractions, so if you want to run a sitewide discount by %30 for example you can multiply by 0.7 so the prices change to 70% of what it has originally been that way a %30 perecent discount has been applied.
🚀 Increase product prices by a fixed amount
If your profit margins drop due to changes in wholesale prices, or anywhere in the supply chain, you can compensate these changes by adding a fixed amount to your prices so your profit margins is not negatively impacted.
🚀 Bulk edit sale or regular prices (or both)
Choose to which type of prices would like to apply these changes: regular price, sales price, or both.
🚀 Select to bulk edit prices by category
Choose to which category of items do you want to apply these changes, to your whole store or to a specific product category that you specifically want to apply these changes.
“Very helpful plug: shop for leading this plug-in is a simple combine – very very helpful.” – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ mtd13
“perfect: excellent plugin worked for me a lot. I got all the prices done with one click.” – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ uguryagiz51
🏆 Pro Version
Our Pro features further expands the capabilites of our plugin so you can have full control on the prices of the items you sell in your store, in addition to the main features here are the pro ones:
🏆 Change Prices by Dividing by fixed amount
In case you want to decrease all of your product prices by a fixed amount, for a sitewide sale or a discount for example, you can divide all product prices by the amount you specifiy.
🏆 Subtract fixed amount from all products prices
If you want to apply a coupon for example you will want to subtract the coupon amount from the price of the items, that’s when will the subtract all prices by feature might come in handy.
🏆 Bulk edit products prices by tags
Specify which tags do you want your changes to be applied to, if you want to apply to all tags you can leave it at ‘Any’.
🏆 Filteration based on attributes
based on the attributes of your website you can control which labels and products will the prices be applied to allowing for full customization and maximum control over your site’s pricing strategy.
🏆 Rounding function
Choose how do you want to round your prices to the upper limit (Ceil), to the lower limit (Floor) or you don’t want any rounding.
🏆 Rounding cooeffecient
Choose the decimal accuracy of the rounding, do you want to round to one digit after the dicimal point or two digits or more than that, it’s all in your control.
🏆 Apply Charm Pricing
You can even implment charm pricing on your store using our plugin, by utilizing the psychological that govern the human nature you can increase the sales and revenue of your ecommerce store.
💯 Why WPFactory?
- Experience You Can Trust: Over a decade in the business
- Wide Plugin Selection: Offering 65+ unique and powerful plugins
- Highly-Rated Support: Backed by hundreds of 5-star reviews
- Expert Team: Dedicated developers and technical support at your service
What’s Next? Check More Plugins by WPFactory
If you’re enjoying our plugin, we’d love for you to explore our other offerings. WPFactory has a diverse range of plugins tailored to enhance your experience.
Dive in and discover more tools to empower your WooCommerce Store!
Min Max Step Quantity: Define a min max, step and default quantity for products, show a dropdown, quantities on archive/categories pages, use decimal quantities, and much more on WooCommerce stores (Try our Free version)
Cost of Goods for WooCommerce: Make informed decisions to maximize profits, correctly calculate Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) for your WooCommerce store and enhance your financial management capabilities (Try our Free version)
Order Minimum/Maximum Amount: Set tailored minimum and maximum order thresholds, by sum, quantity, weight, or volume, customize limits by user role, specific user, product category, shipping method, payment gateway, or even by currency (Try our Free version)
EU/UK VAT Manager for WooCommerce: Streamline your WooCommerce store’s EU/UK VAT compliance effortlessly, automate VAT settings, validation (VIES), and how to apply taxes, ensuring a seamless and compliant customer experience (Try our Free version)
Email Verification for WooCommerce: Enhance WooCommerce security and credibility with Email Verification best plugin. Ensure genuine customer interactions, eliminate spam, and elevate email marketing efficiency (Try our Free version)
Free Shipping Over Amount for WooCommerce: WooCommerce Advanced Free Shipping plugin, use our plugin to quality customers for free shipping when they spend specific amount, by showing a bar on remaining amounts they need to spend to qualify for free shipping (Try our Free version)
Dynamic Pricing & Bulk Quantity Discounts: Create and manage advanced dynamic pricing and bulk discount rules for WooCommerce, encouraging bulk purchases and driving your sales to new heights (Try our Free version)
“harika süper mükemmel 3-5 saniyede tüm fiyatları değiştirdim. teşekkürler” – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ uguryagiz51
“A very good plugin that you will use for woo commerce. It helps you to change the price for all products once.
Also the support are a very professional persons. Like it!” – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Charbel
“Great support with a detailed customization request. Thank you for the great service!” – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ CWW
“Very simple, effective plugin!: This plugin is so easy to use. It does exactly what it claims to do. A must-have if using WooCommerce.” – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ cjackson111“
You can either download the plugin from WordPress.org plugins and then upload it (as .zip file) to the
Or search for it in the plugins directory from inside your WordPress website (Plugins >> Add New) and then install it.
Then activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Finally, you can start using the plugin at “WooCommerce > Settings > Bulk Price Converter”.
Contributors & Developers
“Price Update: Bulk Pricing Editor for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Price Update: Bulk Pricing Editor for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.9.6 – 07/12/2023
- WC tested up to: 8.3.
- Tested up to: 6.4.
- Update readme.txt
1.9.5 – 24/09/2023
- WC tested up to: 8.1.
- Update plugin icon, banner.
1.9.4 – 01/09/2023
- WC tested up to: 8.0.
- Tested up to: 6.3.
- Update plugin title.
1.9.3 – 18/06/2023
- WC tested up to: 7.8.
- Tested up to: 6.2.
1.9.2 – 31/03/2023
- Move to WPFactory.
1.9.1 – 22/02/2023
- Fixed a bug in filtering by category for free version
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 7.4
1.9 – 11/02/2023
- Category price changing is now part of the FREE version
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 7.3
- New features added to Pro version: Divide & Subtract from prices, and Apply price changes by attributes
1.8.4 – 12/06/2022
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 6.1 & WooCommerce 7.0
1.8.3 – 06/09/2022
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 6.8
1.8.2 – 12/06/2022
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 6.0 & WooCommerce 6.5
1.8.1 – 19/03/2022
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 6.3
1.8 – 28/01/2022
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 5.9 & WooCommerce 6.1
1.7.7 – 12/12/2021
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 5.9
1.7.6 – 30/08/2021
- Checked compatibility with WooCommerce 5.6
1.7.5 – 25/07/2021
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 5.5 & WordPress 5.8
1.7.4 – 17/05/2021
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 5.3
1.7.3 – 20/04/2021
- Tested compatibilty with WC 5.2 & WP 5.7
1.7.2 – 28/02/2021
- Tested compatibilty with WC 5.0
1.7.1 – 27/01/2021
- Tested compatibilty with WC 4.9 & WP 5.6
1.7 – 21/11/2020
- Verified compatibilty with WC 4.7
1.6.4 – 26/08/2020
- Verified compatibilty with WC 4.4 & WP 5.5
1.6.3 – 13/03/2020
- Dev – Input sanitized.
1.6.2 – 12/03/2020
- Plugin name update
1.6.1 – 02/01/2020
- Text updates over the plugin pages.
- Copyrights Update
- Added a section to review the plugin
1.6.0 – 23/12/2019
- Dev – Plugin author updated.
1.5.1 – 07/12/2019
- Dev – Code refactoring.
- Tested up to: 5.3.
- WC tested up to: 3.8.
1.5.0 – 01/11/2019
- Dev – “Block size” option added.
- Dev – “Time limit” option added.
- Dev – Admin settings restyled. “Reset section settings” option added.
- Dev – Code refactoring.
- WC tested up to: 3.7.
- Tested up to: 5.2.
1.4.3 – 03/05/2019
- Dev – “Tested up to” and “WC tested up to” updated.
- Dev – Code refactoring.
1.4.2 – 15/10/2018
- Fix – “Text Domain” in plugin header fixed.
1.4.1 – 25/08/2018
- Feature – Tool – General Options – “Direct price” option added.
- Fix – Additional checks for not empty settings values (“Multiply all product prices by”, “Add to all product prices”) added.
- Dev – Minor tool restyling.
- Dev – Minor code refactoring.
1.4.0 – 19/08/2018
- Feature – Tool – General Options – “Add to all product prices” option added.
- Feature – Tool – Products – “Products tag” option added.
- Feature – Tool – Final Price Correction – “Rounding function” and “Rounding coefficient” options added.
- Dev – General – “Number of decimals” option added.
- Dev – General – “Enable plugin” option removed.
- Dev – Major tool restyling. Descriptions updated.
- Dev – Major code refactoring.
- Dev – Settings array is saved as main class property.
- Dev –
- Dev –
manage_optionscapability replaced with
- Dev – Plugin folder structure changed. Files renamed.
- Dev – Plugin URL updated.
- Dev – POT file renamed.
1.3.0 – 25/07/2017
- Fix – Plugin action links fixed.
- Dev – Autoloading plugin options.
- Dev –
WP_Queryoptimized to return
- Dev – Link updated from http://coder.fm to https://wpcodefactory.com.
- Dev – Plugin header (“Text Domain” etc.) updated.
- Dev – Code refactoring and cleanup.
- Dev – POT file renamed.
1.2.0 – 14/02/2017
- Fix –
inithook to constructor.
- Dev – WP Multisite support added.
- Dev – Language (POT) file uploaded.
- Dev – Version system added.
- Dev – Autoload set to
- Tweak – Icon and banner changed.
- Tweak – readme.txt and plugin header updated.
1.1.0 – 11/03/2016
- Dev – “Price type to modify” functionality added to the Bulk Price Converter tool.
- Dev – “None” product category added to the Bulk Price Converter tool.
- Dev – “Pretty price” functionality added to the Bulk Price Converter tool.
1.0.1 – 10/03/2016
- readme.txt updated.
1.0.0 – 10/02/2016
- Initial Release.