This plugin will allow you to customize the number of posts, orderby, and order parameters for all index page contexts, including the blog posts index, search index, and all archive indexes (category, tag, taxonomy, author, date, archive). Orderby settings support all values relevant to archive index pages, including none, ID, author, title, name, date, modified, rand, and comment_count. Order settings support ASC and DESC.
Note: Plugin settings can be configured via Dashboard -> Settings -> Reading.
- Upload the
cbnet-different-posts-per-pagefolder to the
Installation using “Add New Plugin”
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Plugins -> Add New
- Search for ‘cbnet Different Posts Per Page’
- Click the ‘Install’ button to open the plugin’s repository listing
- Click the ‘Install’ button
Activiation and Use
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Options -> Reading
- Configure settings, and save
- Coming Soon
Let me know what questions you have!
Contributors & Developers
“cbnet Different Posts Per Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “cbnet Different Posts Per Page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Maintenance Release
- Made Plugin translation-ready
- Stop Plugin from stomping on Widget Posts Widget query
- Fixed issue with incorrect user capability for settings page
- Moved Plugin settings to Settings -> Reading
** Replace deprecated is_taxonomy() with is_tax()
- Major Revision
- Plugin completely rewritten:
- Settings API support
- Implement settings via pre_get_posts
- Made Plugin parameters filterable
- Removed all cruft code
- WARNING: Old settings will not be retained
- Readme.txt update
- Updated Donate Link in readme.txt
- Initial Release
- Forked from MaxBlogPress Different Posts Per Page plugin version 1.7.6