Code9 2-step verification code for users. utility tool for wordpress. lightweight and high performance.
2-Step Verification Code
Code9 2-step verification code will add more protection to site admin area.
- Allow admin to create 2-step verification code to every user.
- Allow user to create 2-step verification code after active plugin.
- Can change 2-step verification code anytime at profile setting page.
- Blocked. if user type 2-step verification code wrong more than 4 attemps.
- Admin can force all user to type 2-step verification code again.
- Admin can active and deactive 2-step verification code anytime.
Anti Brute Force
Prevent attacker from continuous login. (Including xmlrpc.php)
* If plugin detects that there is a continuous login. Plugin will redirect user to Recapcha page before allow user to continue login.
- Upload the Code9 plugin to your site.
- Ativate plugin.
- On admin menu (left side menu of admin area) click Code9.
- Check Use 2 step sign in verification code
Contributors & Developers
“Code9” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add function anti brute force attack.
- Use include functions instead of require.
- Downgrade plugin minimum requirement to PHP version 5.6.4 and WordPress version 4.1
- Fixed bug can’t force all user to sign out 2-step verification.
- Add Logs tabs to show who is trying to login to your site but fail.
- Show data on log tabs when attacker try to login more than 2 attempts.
- Add 2 step verification code blocking time setting.
- Extract single static file to multiple files.
- Remove unnecessary static file.
- Add design to error page when user can not pass 2-step verification.
- Only admin role delete_others_posts can edit setting.
- Fixed table log to full width when no log data.
- Fixed force to logout when use WordPress with Cloudflare.
- Fixed bug Wrong security IP.