Validation Plugin comments. The plugin is based on js-script jquery.validate.
The plugin does not require any settings and works automatically for standard WordPress comments, of course, if you have a standard theme.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress
plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“comment validation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.6.1 – 25.06.2022
- fix minor bugs
1.6.0 – 25.06.2022
- Added check for url field “site”
1.5.1 – 27.01.2022
- Add testpage
- Updated to current version
*17.08.2020 Added a ban on sending active links in comments. (Unfortunately, the check is still only on the server)
*16.08.2020 fix notice error
*31.07.2020 Optimization code. Update jquery.validate.min.js version
*26.03.2020 Updated to current version
- 06.10.2018 Updated scripts. Made localization. Created a plugin description page.
- 12.09.2018 Removed the error when the code was displayed in categories.
- 14.08.2018 Updated to current version
- 09.02.2016 add first version plugin