A new powerful way to show YouTube content on your WordPress sites.
We want our visitors to stay on the website – we don’t want to redirect them elsewhere.
Curator Studio achieves this by being extremely flexible in pulling various types of YouTube sources.
Free version can show videos from any YouTube channel or playlist.
Pro version can combine videos / playlists from multiple channels, playlists, search terms, categories, regions etc.
One-click layouts & designs.
- Global primary & secondary colors. Adapts to your theme by default.
- Themes: Material, Boxed, Bordered, Rounded corners.
- Layouts: Grid, Masonry (CSS3), List.
- Multiple video & playlist components.
- Drag & drop to reorder Title, Text, Thumbnail & Stats elements.
- Customize margin, padding, font etc.
- Autoplay option
- Start time option
- Inline mode
- Lightbox mode
- No-cookie player
- Show videos from a channel
- Show videos from a playlist
- Sidebar Playlist
- Show videos by a search term
- Show trending videos of a country
- Show trending videos of a category
- Show all comments of a video
- Show playlists of channel
- Show playlists by a search term
- Date restriction options
- Sorting options
Features exclusive to Curator Studio
These features are not available in any other plugin or service.
- Group combined feeds into tabs
- Dynamic pinning
Pin a single or multiple videos / playlists from any type of source.
e.g: Pin latest video(s), pin the first video of a search term, pin the most trending video.
- Show feed from URL parameters
In addition to shortcode options to change feed source from, Curator Studio lets you add that option to a URL parameter.
e.g: Add ?v=youtube_video_id to URL show a video
Add ?channel=youtube_channel_id to URL to show a channel
We reply within 2-3 hours most of the time. You can post your question in the plugin’s support forum of send us an email to support @ plugin.builders
- Upload Curator Studio – YouTube folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Curator Studio > YouTube page from main menu in WordPress dashboard.
- Click on Add Streams button.
- Select Channel from the Show dropdown.
- Enter a YouTube channel ID or URL.
- Click on the Tick button next to it.
Put the shortcode generated anywhere in your posts.
Do I need a YouTube account to use this?
No you don’t need a YouTube account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Curator Studio – YouTube – Show videos from channels, playlists and more” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initital release