Benefits of Plugin
* Easy to use.
* Option to select placement (header or footer) to insert your custom JS.
* Built with Syntax Code Highlighter.
* Option to add custom CSS for WP Dashboard.
For Syntax Code Highlighter credits goes to codemirror.net
To install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Dashboard -> Appearnace -> Custom CSS & JS to configure the plugin
Is this plugin compatible with any theme?
Yes, ‘Custom WP CSS & JS’ is compatible with any WordPress theme.
Do I require to create a file under my theme?
No, you don’t require to create any files.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom WP CSS & JS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
minor bug fix
WP version compatibility & major updates
Added custom CSS option for WP Dashboard