Diigo Online Bookmarking Widget
Display bookmarks from Diigo in your sidebar. Uses Diigo API to fetch the bookmarks.
- First get an API key from here
- Use this key along with your username and password in the widget settings.
- Then click the “Test API” button to test the api response.
- Set widget options. You can mention the ‘User’ input to fetch bookmarks from a particular user or leave it empty to fetch any public bookmark.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance->Widget and use ‘Diigo Widget’ on your siderbar
- Get your diigo API key from http://www.diigo.com/api_keys/new/
- Enter your Diigo account username and password
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Diigo Bookmarks Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Diigo Bookmarks Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.