The Gutenberg Block inserter can quickly become cluttered. There are currently over 200 free blocks available, in addition to the 34 core blocks. This plugin allows you to disable the blocks you or your clients don’t need.
- Add search function to the block list.
- Add ‘enabled/disabled’ filter to block list.
- Add ‘Block Author’ filter to block list.
If you find a block you can’t disable using this plugin, please create a support thread.
- Core Blocks
- Advanced Gutenberg Blocks
- Atomic blocks
- Block Gallery
- Editor Blocks
- Jetpack Blocks
- Kadence Blocks
- Secure Blocks
- Stackable Ultimate Gutenberg Blocks
- Otter Blocks
- Orbit Fox by ThemeIsle
- WooCommerce Product Block
- WPForms Blocks
- Recipe Card Blocks by WPZOOM
- Yoast Blocks
Upload ‘Disable Gutenberg Blocks’, activate it, and you’re done!
Navigate to wp-admin -> Settings -> Disable Blocks to use the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Gutenberg Blocks – Block Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Disable Gutenberg Blocks – Block Manager” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Compatibility check.
- Fix console error when block plugins are deactivated
- Improve Spacing Consistency
- Fix localization issues
- Fix issue with blocks registered using register_block_type()
- Further compatibility fixes
- Add compatibility for 5.0RC
- readme updates.
- Initial release