🎛️ This plugin is used to get more control of the Toolbar (a.k.a. Admin-Bar).
➕ Show/Hide toolbar based on predefined or custom rule:
- Hide toolbar for all users
- Hide toolbar for all users expect administrators
- Show/hide toolbar based on selected user roles and user capabilities
- show/hide toolbar based on combination of various conditional logic
➕ Remove Toolbar preference from Edit Profile page
Remove “Show Toolbar when viewing site” setting from Edit Profile page.
➕ Auto Hide/Show Toolbar
Make the Toolbar hidden by default – and show it when mouse pointer over the top of the browser window, just like 🖥️ macOS.
➕ Remove WordPress logo from toolbar
- Search and Install the plugin through the “Plugins > Add New” screen on your WordPress site directly.
- OR download, unzip and upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to the “Settings > Toolbar” on your site to configure settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“(dp) Toolbar Plus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “(dp) Toolbar Plus” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed js dependecies error.
- Added autoloader.