This plugin Provides shortcodes to automatically generate a security and encryption tools on your wordpress website.
The generated encryption currently supported are:
1- htpasswd generator.
2- MD5 generator.
3- SHA1 generator.
The shortcodes can be added on any page or post.
The generated forms support bootstrap 3.
More tools will be added every version.
- Upload the wordpress-encryption-tools-generator directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In your post or page add the shortcode(s).
- Available shortcodes are:
4.a. [encryption-tools-htpasswd] – A form that will take a username and password and generate the username and encrypted password for the .htpasswd file
4.b. [encryption-tools-md5] – A form that will convert a text to a MD5 string.
4.c. [encryption-tools-sha1] – A form that will convert a text to a SHA1 string.
- Will there be more shortcodes and tools available in the future?
Yes, new shortcodes for new tools will be available frequently.
- Does the generated forms support bootstrap?
Yes the generated forms are responsive and support bootstrap.
- I have an idea for a tool, can you please add it to the plugin?
As long as it’s feasable. Please share the idea and I’ll consider adding it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Encryption Tools Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors