Show environmental info on your admin bar so you will never accidentally edit production site contents instead of stage or the other way around.
There’s a documentation at https://github.com/palasthotel/wp-environment-info
- Extract the Plugin to a
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can provide settings in the wp-config.php file
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Environment Info” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Environment Info” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bufix: Removed a fatal error caused by wrong hook
- Feature: Identify environment by hostname
- Feature: Tool page with overview of all defined environments
- Submitted to wordpress.org plugin repo version