Adds a currency converter to your website as a tooltip.
It helps website visitor to get the product price in multi currencies.
It does not change the base currency in final checkout.
Third Party Services
- This plugin uses the api of fixer.io to retrieve and convert currency.
So, you have to register at https://fixer.io in order to get the plugin to work.
- Fixer.io provides free registration with limited usage
- You can reach the terms of service of fixer.io via: https://fixer.io/terms
Estry Currency Converter is still in early stage.
If you have any troubles when using it, or any ideas to improve its features to fit with your work, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload the plugin zip file to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Estry Currency Converter settings in WordPress Admin
- Enter the api key you got from fixer.io
- Enter the CSS class of the html element which contains the price
- Select the type of api connection to fixer.io (Https requires Premium Membership)
- Choose the base currency from which you want to convert (Free version supports only EURO)
- Choose the secondary currencies to which you want to convert
- Apply the settings by pressing on submit
- Refresh the website to see the changes
- Clear browser cache if it is not reflected on your current browser
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Estry Currency Converter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
The first version.