This plugin allows you to display a favicon on your blog – With maximum compatibility!
Simply enter the URLs of the favicon and your blog will use this as the favicon – Less than a minute setup time!
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit the Favicon My Blog Settings in your Administration Panel
- Does this work exactly as it should?
Just enter the details the plugin asks for with the correct URLs and it should all work.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Favicon My Blog” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Favicon My Blog” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- No HTML code shown if no options entered
- Support for PNG icons!
- First Release of this plugin!