Insert the inline CSS to the head of the website, disable existing styles and scripts, defer loading of not-first-screen style, apply to a single post or bulk.
- Apply to any single post / page / custom post-type
- Apply to all posts of a particular post-type
- Apply to the blog or the archive page of a post-type
- It minifies the css before printing
- Deregister enqueued styles and scripts by name
- Apply not-first-screen CSS separately
- Defer the not-first-screen CSS loading
- Install and activate the plugin
- Go to the “First Screen CSS” menu item in the left sidebar of your wp-admin
- Add New, insert your CSS
- Pick where to apply and other options
You can modify the code for your needs, or suggest improvemens on GitHub. It is pretty transparent and well-commented.
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin
Waiting for your questions, which you can ask here or via GitHub.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FCP First Screen CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors