Generate and create custom featured images on the fly with 100+ brand logos.
Featured Image Customizer is a utility plugin that can help you generate and create custom featured images on the fly from over 100+ brand logos.
Currently, the plugin has only one available layout,
logo + logo, and you can select background color, but we will add more templates soon.
The process is simple. All you need to do is:
- click on the New featured image button
- select brand logs (from the list with available ones) + Conjunction
- select the background color for your featured image
- preview and set your newly generated featured images
All custom featured images are created following WordPress standard way; & are available on the Media Library page + have all the thumbnails generated along with them.
In addition, you can go to Settings > Media page manage plugin available options.
You can always contact us and use the plugin Support Tab for additional help.
The features for the plugin are somewhat limited at this moment, but it is fully functional, and you can still use it to generate custom featured images with brand logos and icons.
- You can select Logo 1 + Conjunction + Logo 2 and generate custom featured images with user-selected backgrounds.
- It works on both Classic and Gutenberg block editors.
- It has support and is tested with WordPress multisite.
- All featured images follow the standard WordPress method, have thumbnails and are visible in the Media Library.
Available Social & Brand Logos
See all available social & brand logos!
Currently, all advanced options are pre-defined and cannot be modified. Once we get out of the alpha version, we will enable and implement them.
Below is the list with all the pre-defined and static options.
- Source – Self-hosted API
- File Name – generated using the post slug
- Canvas – 800x600px
- Logo(s) Size – 150x150px
- Font Family (conjunction) – Fira Code
- Font Size (conjunction) – 64px
The plugin doesn’t have its dedicated settings page, but you can go Settings > Media and scroll down the page to see all the available options.
- You can enable/disable where you can use the plugin; available types are Posts & Pages.
- You can also remove all the locally stored brand and icon images from your server by confirming the action. This will NOT delete any of the previously generated featured photos.
Additional information with step-by-step setup, usage, demos, and support can be found on the Krasen Slavov website.
Featured Image Customizer PRO
As of yet, this plugin doesn’t have a commercial version available.
The plugin installation process is standard and easy to follow. Please let us know if you have any difficulties with the installation.
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Featured Image Customizer.
- Install and activate the Featured Image Customizer plugin.
- Upload the entire
featured-image-customizerdirectory to the
- Visit Plugins.
- Activate the Featured Image Customizer plugin.
- Click on the Settings link on the main Plugin page or go to Featured Image Customizer from the main Admin menu.
Use the Support Tab on this page to post your requests and questions.
All tickets are usually addressed within 24 hours.
If your request is an add-on feature, we will add it to the plugin wish-list and consider implementing it in the next major version.
Does it work on Gutenberg?
The Featured Image button is available on Classic and Guttenberg Block editors inside the featured image meta box.
Does it support Custom Post Types?
No, at the moment, the plugin only supports Posts and Pages, which can be managed within the Settings > Media page.
However, We plan to add CPT & WooCommerce support soon.
Can we make Advanced Options dynamic?
We plan to have a different layout in our subsequent releases of the plugin (not only the
logo + logodefault template).
Once we clear all the layouts, we will start to enable some of the advanced options and make them dynamic so you can additionally customize your featured images.
Does it support multisite?
Yes, the plugin is tested and works on WordPress multisite.
Do you store any files locally?
All brand logos are loaded from 3rd party API. We store the logos you use most on your server locally to save bandwidth.
You have the option to delete all locally store files manually at any time by going to Settings > Media and scrolling down to the Feature Image Customizer settings.
Can you add new logos by request?
Yes, please use our contact form on the Krasen Slavov website.
We also have in store many more logos that will be added in the future versions of the plugin.
Do you offer additional support if I encounter any issues?
Yes, you can contact us by using the contact form @ Krasen Slavov website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Featured Image Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Featured Image Customizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Realease for the first stable version.
- Get rid of the Clearbit API and start using our API
- Added 100 mixed logos and icons with size 150x150px
- Enabled user-defined custom background selection for feature images
Settings > Mediaerror when nothing is selected
- Initial release and first commit into the WordPress.org SVN.