Free plugin to display live DHL Express’ rates
Use this free Live rates for DHL Express and WooCommerce plugin to offer DHL Express international shipping options to your customers. Let your clients see WooCommerce DHL Express shipping services with its real prices at the checkout. The shipping cost is calculated automatically online due to DHL Express API connection.
Upgrade to DHL Express WooCommerce PRO
Get priority e-mail support and advanced features, upgrade to DHL Express WooCommerce PRO now →
- Automatic international shipping costs calculation and displaying DHL Express’ live rates
- Shipping cost for DHL Express’ services based on cart weight and shipping address
- Limiting services only for those available for the customer’s address
- Manual DHL Express services limiting
- Payer account number support
- Possibility to add the shipment insurance
- Fallback in case no rates were returned
- Choice of parcel packing method: pack items separately or into one box
- Debug mode to help with rates problems
- Enable/disable duties and taxes for certain countries
- Automatic box packing for multiple products based on weight and volume
- Custom boxes with box weight and padding
- Fixed value and percentage handling fees/discounts for DHL Express rates
- Estimated delivery date displayed in the checkout
- Excluding certain days of the week from estimated delivery date
- Custom Origin
- Multicurrency Support
Actively developed and supported
The DHL Express for WooCommerce plugin is constantly being developed by Octolize. Our plugins are used by over 250.000 WooCommerce stores worldwide. Over the years we proved to have become not only the authors of stable and high-quality plugins, but also as a team providing excellent technical support. Join the community of our satisfied plugins’ users. Bet on quality and let our plugins do the rest.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Extend the default functionalities and conditionally display or hide the DHL Express shipping methods in your WooCommerce store with Conditional Shipping Methods plugin. Define the rules when the specific shipping methods should be available to pick by your customers and when not to.
Hide the DHL Express shipping methods based on numerous conditions:
- Product (Product, Product tag, Product category, Shipping class)
- Cart (Cart total weight, Cart total value)
- Destination & Time (Day of the week, Time of the day, Location)
- Other shipping methods and shipping methods with zero cost.
View the dedicated DHL Express for WooCommerce documentation →
Why should you choose our DHL Express for WooCommerce plugin as a shipping integration in your shop?
Our DHL Express for WooCommerce plugin is a free DHL Express integration allowing to display live rates for DHL Express services in your shop. It combines the powerful and useful features with DHL Express’ quality and reliability as a world-known trademark. Trust our experience and move your business forward with our latest plugin!
Interested in plugin translations?
We are actively looking for contributors to translate this and other Octolize plugins. Each supported language tremendously help store owners to conveniently manage shipping operations.
Your translations contribute to the WordPress community at large. Moreover, we’re glad to offer you discounts for our PRO plugins and establish long-term collaboration. If you have any translation related questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Head over here and help us to translate this plugin:
This plugin can be easily installed like any other WordPress integration by following the steps below:
- Download and unzip the latest zip file release.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ path.
- Activate the plugin using the Plugins menu in WordPress sidebar menu.
Optionally you can also try to upload the plugin zip file using Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin option from the WordPress sidebar menu. Then go directly to point 3.
How can I configure DHL Express services?
To determine which DHL Express services should be available for the customers to choose, use the Custom Services: Enable custom services option and select from the Services Table the ones you want to be displayed.
Contributors & Developers
“DHL Express Shipping for WooCommerce – Live Rates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“DHL Express Shipping for WooCommerce – Live Rates” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
2.1.2 – 2022-09-15
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.9
2.1.1 – 2022-08-08
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.8
2.1.0 – 2022-07-11
- Added rates cache
2.0.4 – 2022-07-04
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.7
2.0.3 – 2022-06-06
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.6
2.0.2 – 2022-05-12
- Added support for WordPress 6.0
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.5
- Fixed empty packages warnings
2.0.0 – 2022-04-12
- Added support for Shipping Zones in PRO version
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.4
1.5.6 – 2022-03-02
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.3
1.5.5 – 2022-01-27
- Added support for WordPress 5.9
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.2
1.5.4 – 2022-01-11
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.1
1.5.3 – 2021-12-14
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.0
1.5.2 – 2021-11-08
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.9
1.5.1 – 2021-09-21
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.7
1.5.0 – 2021-07-28
- Added duty option to the settings
1.4.3 – 2021-07-19
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.5
- Added support for WordPress 5.8
1.4.2 – 2021-05-11
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.3
1.4.1 – 2021-03-09
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.1
1.4.0 – 2021-01-14
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.9
- Added PRO version information
1.3.4 – 2020-12-07
- Added support for WordPress 5.6
1.3.3 – 2020-11-12
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.7
1.3.2 – 2020-10-06
- Changed plugin name, description and tags in readme.txt file
- Changed support link on plugins list
1.3.1 – 2020-09-24
- Added documentation links on shipping method settings
1.3.0 – 2020-09-07
- Added service: DHL EXPRESS WORLDWIDE (DOCUMENTS)
1.2.0 – 2020-09-01
- Added Active Payments plugin integration
1.1.2 – 2020-08-20
- Fixed support for WordPress 5.5
1.1.1 – 2020-08-10
- Added support for WordPress 5.5
1.1.0 – 2020-07-30
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.4
1.0.3 – 2020-07-01
- Fixed rounding package values
1.0.2 – 2020-05-04
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.1
1.0.1 – 2020-04-09
- Updated screenshots.
1.0.0 – 2020-04-08
- First release!