Floating Publish Button is perfect especially for editors who use the page and post editing interfaces more than regular administrators.
They’ll find this plugin extremely useful, since there won’t be any need to scroll up and hit Publish/Save every time they want to update the post, especially if it’s a really long post or a page with lots of metaboxes.
If this behavior is annoying for some users, it can easily be turned off from the user’s backend profile page.
- Enable/Disable settings in Admin > Users > Your Profile > Publish/Update button
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Floating Publish Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Floating Publish Button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix Logout covering issue
- Update icon
- Compatible with WP 4.0
- Fix Media Popup issue
- Move the floating box a bit lower
- Fix drag & drop conflict issue
- Update long and short description
- Update settings in “Your Profile”
- Update screenshot