The purpose of this plugin is to let you fill your Flotiq account with your WordPress data. Thanks to this, you can take advantage of WordPress and dive into the Flotiq universe. We support automatic synchronization of the following types of content: posts, pages, media, tags, categories, authors.
This plugin is relying on a 3rd party Software as a Service – Flotiq to store a copy of your data (posts, pages, media, tags, categories and authors) in your personal Flotiq Account. Your data will remain private. The plugin does not affect your data stored in WordPress.
The Flotiq Terms and Conditions are available at https://flotiq.com/flotiq-terms-of-service/.
- Upload the plugin to your blog.
- Activate it.
- Go to the Settings > Flotiq Sync.
- Provide your Flotiq Read and Write API key.
- Click the \”Run synchronization\” button.
Now your existing data will be synchronized to your Flotiq account.
Which data will be synchronized?
We support the following types of content: posts, pages, media, tags, categories, authors.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flotiq Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Brand colours change
- Add draft posts to synchronization
- Fix typos
- Changed required PHP version to 7.0
- Update plugin description
- Cleanup code for WordPress plugins repository
- Initial release