Force the download of image media files by adding the ‘forceDownload’ css class to any link.
force-images-downloadfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert a image in your content.
- Go to the Advanced Settings for the link you’re just created.
- Add the css class ‘forceDownload’ to the Advanced link option.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Force Images Download” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Force Images Download” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Correction security break (thanks you Francisco Torres)
- Move screeshot to asset directory
- First version of the plugin.