Create email shortcodes with unique identifiers to use in your Formidable Email Notification Settings, or anywhere else in your site. Set an unlimited number of email addresses, and change them globally from one location, any time you need to.
* The Email Shortcodes settings page can be accessed from your Formidable menu on the Admin panel.
* Add as many email addresses as you want to each unique ID you create. Save changes and then your shortcodes will appear in a table below. When you need to change an email address, do it here, but leave the unique identifier as is, then the email address will be changed globally wherever you’ve used the shortcode. (See screenshots for clarity.)
* Output multiple email addresses with a single identifier.
* Use the shortcodes in your Formidable Email Notifications settings, or anywhere else in your site.
- PHP 5.3+
- WordPress 3.5+
- Formidable Pro
- Upload ‘formidable-email-shortcodes/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Formidable Email Shortcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Completely revamped the UI. Easily add and remove shortcode ids. All ajax, no page refreshing.
- UI now automatically merges duplicate IDs and removes duplicate emails from unique IDs.
- Fixed issue when Email Shortcodes plugin is activated while Formidable is not. Now she swings both ways.
- Improved data storage and retrieval method for faster processing.
- Update will automatically convert your old shortcode settings to the new storage format upon plugin activation. You won’t lose anything, as long as you upgrade using WordPress, or deactivate your plugin before manually installing update.
- Began storing plugin version in DB.
- New Feature: Output multiple email addresses with a single identifier.
- Initial release