Web push notification services are the best way to deliver time boud content to customers about your offerings even they are out of your browser. Whenever a user subscribe to your notification, Push notifications will be delivered from the website on Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser.
The ePush plugin is a complete web push notification service. After installing the WordPress push notifications plugin, a smart code will be automatically added to your WordPress website. All you have to do is just create account in firebase console and add that details to plugin settings. You will be able to send push notification to browser.
Now you don’t have to develop a mobile app to update your customers about the latest announcements, discounts or offers. Your subscribers will be instantly notified even when they are not on your website. ePush is the best push notification plugin for WordPress blogs, websites and even in Ecommerce sites.
The EPush notification plugin is one of the best push notification service and an ultimate replacement for email newsletters that you were sending to your customers. Your audiences have all the rights to allow and disallow the notifications.
- Easy to install, as no need to be occupied with shortcodes.
- User-friendly dashboard.
- Light Weight .
- No need to Register or Login to any third party Websites.
- Use upto 1000 Subscribers for your Website.
- Customize Welcome Message Title and Description from Plugin Dashboard
- Send Notification to subscribers on new Post published
- You can create your own branding
- Unlimited Subscribers.
- Support unlimited custom post types (Compatible with Woocommerce Products,Events,Portfolios).
- Options to select on which custom post type send push notification.
- Option whether to send notification for newly published post.
- Custom Push Notification Message
If you want full customization in the plugin then we have a team of experts available to assist you.
You can get more cost information about customization OR additional features in cost of app research.
Enjoy the Plugin and Engage users to your website
Compatible with Themes and Page Builders : Divi,Visual Composer and any custom page builders,X-theme,Genesis,Elegant,The7
Compatible with Plugins : Woocommerce,Event Organiser,Any Portfolio Plugins,
(Note : It Must Require SSL Certificate and does not support http://)
For any queries feel free to drop a line at email@example.com
Requirements to use this plugin
You must have to register to Firebase to Send Notification.In firebase you have to create one project and get different keys and add to plugin settings to send Notification.Please Click on “How to add Firebase keys” button to use firebase for creating project in firebase to send push notification.
- Go to your plugin browser inside your wordpress installation and search
Free web push notificationby keyword. Then choose “Free web push notification” and click install. It will be installed shortly.
- Activate the plugin from
Pluginsmenu after installation
- Extract the zip file into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory or Upload through your plugin Menu in Dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Push Notification menu and add your welcome message and other description and also logo to display in notifications
1) Extract the zip file into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory or Upload through your plugin Menu in Dashboard
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3) Go to Push Notification menu and add your welcome message and other description and also logo to display in notifications
2.Is there any need to register to plugin author website?
No there is no any need to register to plugin author website.
3.Is it support http://?
No its not support http:// due to security reasons (you must have ssl certificate https://)
Contributors & Developers
“EPush Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “EPush Notifications” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 First Plugin Release
1.1 Subscrubers data added
1.2 Changes made to some naming convensions