It is a widget that uses the data of google analytics, to view the page views chart and rankings of popular posts and recent posts.
- The display in the tab switching the popular posts and page views (Today / 7days / 30days / 1year) by period.
- Device-specific(desktop / mobile / tablet) page view count chart display.
- The display of only the page view count chart. (Popular posts is not needed)
- View Popular posts via short code to an article in.
- Recent post and small pv chart (30days)
- View image within an article or thumbnail
Other parameters : Minimum query interval (minutes), Short code for use in Text Widget, …
- Upload the
GA-PVcounterfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open the settings menu and the authentication to access the analytical data
- When authenticating Follow the instructions on the screen. Then, set the profile ID and options
- A new widget called
GA-PV Recent postsof the widget page is added
- Drag and drop the sidebar
GA-PV Recent postswidget, set the parameters
- Use the short code
[GA_PVC type="today" count="10" image="true"]popular posts to display the page. (type = today/7day/30day/year, count = 1 – 100, image = true/false)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GA-PVcounter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GA-PVcounter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 2013-08-06 test version release
- 2013-08-09 wordpress3.6 support
- 2013-08-20 Registered in the official site
- Change : Add option (profile ID change settings)
- Change : Add option (Short code valid setting of a text widget)
- Fix : bug fix and Code cleanups
- Change : Add Recent posts widget
- Change : Add option (Display thumbnail image)
- Change : Add option (Popular post listpage (HTML link tag))
- Change : PV count layout
- Change : CSS customize