Geargag Advanced Shipping plugin you can setup your own advanced rules to determine when a shipping rate should be available for the customer. This plugin will give you full control over your WooCommerce shipping rates. Within each shipping rate you can create multiple ‘OR’ condition groups. This means that it is very easy to setup a shipping rate for multiple user roles in one shipping rate for example.
- In your admin panel, go to Plugins -> Add New.
Geargag Advanced Shipping for WooCommercein the search form and press the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard.
- Click on the
Activatebutton to activate the plugin.
- What is Method Title?
Name of shipping method displayed to customers. For example, 1st Class and 2nd Class, if there are two methods for a zone.
- What is Handling Fee?
Additional fee. Can be a fixed amount (2.50) or leave blank for no handling fee.
- What is Maximum Shipping Cost?
Can assign a maximum cost to a method. For example, if the total calculated is greater than the maximum cost, the price is decreased to maximum cost amount.
- What is Calculation Type?
Tells plugin how to calculate shipping on customer’s cart. Choices are:
* Per order: calculates shipping for the entire cart. If there are varying shipping classes in the customer’s cart, the class with the highest priority will be used. These can be set in the table that appears underneath the rate table when per order is selected.
* Calculated rates per item: calculates the rate by checking each item in the customer’s basket against the table of rates.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Geargag Advanced Shipping for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Geargag Advanced Shipping for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0, December 14, 2019
- Initial release on WordPress.org. Enjoy! 🎉