The Gravity Forms Entries Date Range Filter Add-on allows you to filter the GravityForms Entries by selected date range. You can apply the custom or predefined range as you wish. The expected result will be all matched entries.
- GravityForms ( Version 126.96.36.199 or greater )
How It Works:
- Visit the specific form entries page
- You will see an input field with a filter button
- Click on the input field and select the date range
- Click on the apply button and then on the filter button
- The selected date range matched entries will be listed as a result.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms-entries-date-range-filterdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes).
The GravityForms required version?
The GravityForms Version 188.8.131.52 or greater is required to use this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Entries Date Range Filter for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release