The plugin adjusts the behavior of the Monarch plugin (elegantthemes) for cell phones. It sets the initial state of the social share sidebar as a nice minimized button (instead of the annoying sticky bottom bar with the text Share This).
- Download and install the plugin from WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Monarch Sidebar Minimized on Mobile” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- COMPATIBILITY CHECK – wordpress 6.0 compatibility check
- BUGFIX – missing bottom margin in promo notice
- BUGFIX – js map files was not included (warning in dev console)
- COMPATIBILITY CHECK – wordpress 5.7 compatibility check
- COMPATIBILITY CHECK – wordpress 5.6 compatibility check (jQuery update)
- BUGFIX – plugin’s dependencies prefixed to not interact with other plugins
- BUGFIX – wpackio 3rd site script loader interacting with other plugins that use wpackio
- BUGFIX – prefix plugin’s dependencies to avoid interaction with other plugins
- NEW FEATURE – Add promo admin features
- Compatibility check with 5.4
- TWEAK – Re-branding to DeepPresentation
- BUGFIX – critical bug fix … wp-admin/includes/plugin.php was not included
- BUGFIX – Fix mobile share button height – Monarch plugin still override and set incorrect height.
- TWEAK – Include scripts just in case of activated Monarch plugin
- BUGFIX – Fix mobile share button height – (in some themes or interaction with performance plugin height was not correctly calculated).
- Initial version.