Most WordPress themes come with a fixed style for their header and footer. But what if you want to create your own custom header or footer as per your liking. You can create a child theme and customize the header/footer code but if you don’t like playing with the code then it becomes hard to customize the layout of your site’s header or footer. To solve that issue and to design your site’s header and footer without using any code you can use the Header Footer Composer for Elementor.
Header and Footer Composer for Elementor allows you to design your site’s header and footer using Elementor Page Builder.
We are working on to add support for more themes in future.
Credits & Copyright
WordPress Plugin Boilerplate
Licenses: GPL v2 or later
Elementor Page Builder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Dashboard > Appereance >> Header Footer Composer to start building your site’s header or footer.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Header Footer Composer for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated WordPress minimum requirement
- Fixed elementor typography and color selector option
- Fixed Mobile menu toggle not working in editor
- Added Border for dropdown
- Added box shadow for dropdown
- Added padding for menu toggle
- Fixed Mobile Toggle Layout
- Added Toggle to disable Toggle
- Added Option for Menu Layout.
- Changed default nav menu background color to transparent.
- Changed default nav menu color to black
- Added Sticky Header Feature
- Mobile Menu is now full screen.
- Initial Release