This plugin gives you two shortcodes to implement in the website.
- Referral Form Layout –
- Simple Custom Form –
[ib_contact_form]Comes with a hidden Referral ID.
It tracks all referral entries in the backend.
How to use
The referral system can be used as follows:
* Step 1: Begin with importing the referral shortcode
[ib_referral_form] on the desired page.
* Step 2: Create a contact page and use our contact form shortcode
* Step 3: Fill Referral form and submit it.
* Step 4: A popup will appear having the unique referral link. This can be simply opened or copied or shared later.
* Step 5: Clicking the link will open the contact page with our contact form with a hidden referral ID.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
Is the referral ID unique every time?
Yes, each time a unique user submits a referral form, a unique referral ID is generated.
How many times can a referral ID be claimed?
It can be claimed only once.
Can I customise the plugin?
Yes, you can certainly customise the plugin to suit your needs. You only need to submit a request to our email id or contact us.
Is the plugin free?
Yes, the plugin is absolutely free.
Still have a query?
If you still have any queries you can send the query to [firstname.lastname@example.org] (mailto:email@example.com) email id, and we will be happy to help you.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IB Refer Me” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Custom Simple Form with referral ID as a hidden input.
- Change in UI of Form and Popup screen.
- Referral form with simple popup screen.