This plugin adds a small counter to each image in your posts. It is convenient if you have 10 or more images in each post and people want to mention some of them in their comments.
Now they can easily see the number of the image.
The plugin doesn’t touch you database and doesn’t change your posts content it works as a filter “on the fly”.
- Go to your WordPress admin dashboard -> Plugins -> Add new, then search for Image Counter and agree to install it.
If it didn’t work, try this:
image-counterfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to I,age Counter options page to change the settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Plugins code was optimized and simplified. The “alt” replacing option is not available now.
- Plugin now considers width, height, title and class of the image
- Plugins first svn publication