This plugin operates transparently, always loading the homonymous jQuery script that automatically replaces uppercase accented characters. The script operates automatically on the document ready event, by selecting all the elements having their text content uppercase transformed through CSS, and by replacing the accented characters in them by their respective non-accented.
Currently the script upstream supports only greek text. Plugin versioning follows upstream versions.
- Upload and decompress into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“jQuery Remove Uppercase Accents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Redesigned to transform only element values and first level text nodes
- Document ready selectors updated to exclude user data elements
- Initial WordPress plugin version