Integrates WooCommerce with Kledo Accounting Software.
- Create invoice on completed order.
- Install the Kledo plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your web server (in the
- Activate the Kledo plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘Kledo’ settings page to setup API credentials and connect your Kledo account.
- Configure your invoices in ‘Invoice’ tab.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kledo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kledo” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added: Additional discount amount
- Tweak: Only process request token when http code 200
- Fix: select2 not displayed
- Tweak: Update the readme documentation
- Fix: Fixed a potential security vulnerability
- Launched the Kledo plugin!