The No-Code Solution to Launch a Generative NFT Collection On your Website.
KoalaMint takes care of the entire process to launch your generative NFT collection directly on your website, without technical knowledge required.
CREATE YOUR GENERATIVE NFT COLLECTION WITH
- MetaMask Integration
- Smart Contract Creation
- Assets and Metadata to IPFS (decentralized storage technology)
- Add Mint Button on your Website
- Posterior NFT revealing
- Showcase your collection on OpenSea
- Generative Art Creation (coming soon)
- Solana (coming soon)
HOW IT WORKS
- Create your account in KoalaMint
- Create your generative NFT collection by uploading your assets to our platform via a Google Drive integration.
- Deploy your ERC-721 smart contract with a click on our platform.
- Add the mint button to your WordPress website via a shortcode and start selling your NFTs.
- Reveal your collection at a later date.
USEFUL LINKS & RESOURCES
- Unpack the
- Upload the file to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Done and Ready.
Do I create the NFT collection on my WordPress website?
- No, the collection will be created in our platform and you’ll be able to add a mint button on your WordPress website (posts/pages) via a shortcode.
Why do I need an API key?
- In order to add the mint button on your website, we need to link your NFT collection created on our platform with your website.
Is the plugin free?
- Yes, it is. However, the use of our platform has a fixed cost to deploy your smart contract and a small fee percentage per NFT successful sale. Learn more about our pricing here.
Do you have more doubts about the service?
- Please, head to our Help Center to see a complete and updated list of FAQs.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“KoalaMint Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “KoalaMint Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release