Ldap WP Login / Active Directory Integration is a intranet plugin allows WordPress to authenticate, create and update users using Active Directory credentials.
So why to use our plugin?
* Easy to use
* We can provide you with the custom made features according to your usecase
* Support: A customer friendly team to help you.
- Authenticating/Login WordPress users against Active Directory credentials.
- A great flexibility to authenticate user agnaist WordPress or Active Directory credentials by enabling in the plugin settings.
- Supports Active Directory and OpenLDAP (And other directory systems, such as OpenDS, that compatible with the LDAP standard.)
- Attribute Mapping
- Mapping of Active Directory groups to WordPress roles.
- LDAP user validation by entering the credentials in the plugin.
If you are looking for aditional features please drop us a mail email@example.com. Our team will reach you and get the requirements to complete your task.
- WordPress since 5.0 or higher
- PHP >= 7.2
- LDAP support
To install Ldap WordPress Login Integration with Active Directory you need at least WordPress 5.0 and PHP 7.2
Ldap WordPress Login Integration with Active Directory requires to enable ‘php_ldap.dll’ and ‘php_openssl.dll’ PHP modules.
Steps to enable ‘PHP Modules’
1. Go to php.ini file.
2. Search for “extension=php_ldap.dll” and “extension=php_openssl.dll” in php.ini file. Uncomment this line, if it is not there, then add this line to the file and save the file.
For support or troubleshooting help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ldap WP Login / Active Directory Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
*Resolved security flaws
*Security related bug fixes
*PHP 8 compatability
- Added get AD attribute for mapping WP roles, get AD groups for mapping WP roles, test role mapping to check assigned role to Wp-user, contact Us & feedback form
*bug fixes and readme changes
- this is the first release.