This simple widget will be useful primarily for multi-user sites, the content of which is created and edited by users from the Front End. For example: web-boards about purchases, sales, rental, lost and found, services, etc.
- Display only for authorized users
- Settings of the number of posts in the list
- Settings showing / hiding the dates of posts
- Support for any custom [shortcodes]
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ list-of-user-postsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Appearance->Widgets->List of User Posts to configure the widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“List of User's Posts Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “List of User's Posts Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Release: February 04th, 2016