This plugin creates magazine style columns in your posts and pages.
- Unzip the magazine-columns.zip file.
- Upload the
magazine-columnsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the
columnquicktag in the HTML editor to add the <!–column–> tag to your posts or pages.
1) How do I create columns in my posts or pages?
Just add <!–column–> to your posts or pages with the
column quicktag button in the HTML editor or add it manually.
2) How do I create more columns?
Just add the <!–column–> tag to your post or pages up to four times to create up to five columns.
3) What if I only want a portion of my post or page to have columns.
Place <!–startcolumns–> where you want your columns to begin, and <!–stopcolumns–> where you would like them to end. Then add the <!–column–> tag within these tags to divide your text.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Magazine Columns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version 1.0.7 (2015-8-18)
- Added validation
- Updated version and stable tag
Version 1.0.6 (2012-10-04)
- Bug fix
Version 1.0.5 (2012-10-04)
- Updated donate link
- Recoded everything to improve functionality
- Added assets
- Tested up to WP 3.4.2
Version 1.0.4 (2011-04-14)
- Fixed bugs
- Included CSS in head
- Tested up to WP 3.1.1
Version 1.0.3 (2009-04-01)
- Fixed IE styles
- Removed extra line breaks
Version 1.0.2 (2009-03-31)
- Added start and stop columns tags
Version 1.0.1 (2009-03-30)
- Removed problamatic if statement
Version 1.0 (2009-03-28)
- Public Release