Automatic Translate Posts & Pages with Deepl.
You need a Deepl API key to apply translations.
You can :
- Set your Deepl API key
- Choose betweeen 9 languages : English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian
- Translate chosen posts
- Translate chosen pages
- Translate chosen custom post type
- Translate all posts in a category
Support the plugin
If you’ve found the plugin useful, please consider making a donation. You can also visit my Amazon Wishlist. Thank you for your support !
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Magic Post Translate
- Configure your settings and Deepl API
- Go into your posts or pages, choose which one you want to translate and choose “Generate translation with Deepl” and apply
Contributors & Developers
“Magic Post Translate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Magic Post Translate” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Magic Post Translate” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Add Japanese, Chinese & Portuguese (Brazil)
* First release