The plugin creates a txt file where the E-mail addresses are stored in the associated widget form in the uploads folder of WordPress.
This txt file can then be used to write to the interested parties through a cron job on the mailing list.
- Upload the content from the plugin zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin in the admin section in your WordPress
- Place the Widget in your Sidebar
- What is the MailMan command for the cron job?
/usr/sbin/add_members -r /pathtoyourwordpress/wp-content/uploads/yourfilename.txt nameofthemailinglist && echo “”>/pathtoyourwordpress/wp-content/uploads/yourfilename.txt
The exact path you see in the admin area -> Settings -> MM-Registration.
- What is the Shortcode?
[mm_registration msg_thank_you=”your_msg_thank_you” msg_error=”your_msg_error” msg_email_not_valid=”your_msg_email_not_valid”]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mailman Registration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Initial Release
* Add Shortcode functionality