Matrimony is a Matrimonial plugin which converts your WordPress website to a Matrimonial Website. Candiates can register their profiles and can see other registered profiles. Make a wedding profile website using this plugin.
To show Matrimonial form
To show profiles in page or post
To show profiles in slider
- Save the candidates profile & details
- Show profiles in the slider with setting of male or female
- Admin has control to show and hide the profile capabilities
- Multi-language support
- English – default, always included
Note: All my plugins are localized/ translateable by default. This is very important for all users worldwide. So please contribute your language to the plugin to make it even more useful. For translating I recommend the awesome “Matrimony” plugin” and for validating the “Poedit Editor”.
Matrimony [Installation Guide]
- You can:
- Upload the entire
matrimonyfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP.
- Upload the zip file of plugin via Plugins -> Add New -> Upload in your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Search Matrimony in the search engine available on Plugins -> Add New and press Install Now button.
- Upload the entire
- Activate the plugin through Plugins menu in WordPress Admin Panel.
- Click on MWA Matrimonial in menu.
- Ready, now you can use it using shortcode on page or post.
Please contribute to translate our plugin. Contact at
Where to find the shortcodes?
- In the submenu of MWA Matrimonial, Shortcode list, you can find all shortcodes.
Contributors & Developers
“Matrimony” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Matrimony” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Matrimony” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 10 April 2021
* Lightbox added
* Bug fixes
* Tested upto WordPress 5.7
Release Date – 09 March 2021
* Lightbox library removed
* Update Datatable library
Release Date – 06 March 2021
* Updated code for more security
* Minor Bug Fixed
* Update bootstrap library