Extend your media files with license information. Customizable and themable.
- Extract the Plugin to a
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now you can add creative common license and much more to you media files
Can I extend the licenses?
Yes you can with the filter function “media_license_add_fields”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Media License” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bugfix: ListOfLicenses block work with 1.4 and later
- Optimization: New “has-duplicate-caption” class in frontend if local and image captions are the same
* Optimization: removed jQuery as dependency
- Bugfix: Missing alignment classes on figure wrapper in frontend fix
- Bugfix: Missing permission callback for rest route
- Optimization: moved wp-ajax to rest endpoint for better caching
- Optimization: list of licenses blockx update
- Bugfix: empty post excerpt fix
- Bugfix: Enqueue script fix
- Bugfix: Do not render same captions twice.
- Breaking change: Namespace of plugin has changed due to unification
- Feature: New filter to provide templates with plugins
- Optimizations: General refactorings
- Optimizations: deprecated some functions and constants
- Translations: CH
- Bugfix: translations path
- Feature: Filter for extending list of licenses
- Optimization: template translation
- Bugfix: Gutenberg captions were not handled in every case
- Bugfix: Do not do anything on empty caption
- Bugfix: Gutenberg caption without wp-caption class fix
- Bugfix: Gutenberg support
- Optimization: Changed default value for filter media_license_autoload_async_image_license
- Optimization: Automatically enqueue api.js script
- Same picture twice fix
- Ajax NoPriv typo fix
- API JS Get Requests with paging
- API JS flexibility
- No images on page fix
- Ajax API
- global $media_license not available anymore
- singleton pattern plugin now
- autoload async licenses filter added
- Bugfix: Rendering of Public Domain and All rights reserved
- Theme template location changed to plugin-parts subfolder.
- Template part file ending is now .tpl.php
- If no license selected no output in template
- Linkable author
- First release